DKO 0.00% 5.6¢ dakota minerals limited

There was a reason for yesterdays spike on no news. We have had...

1. 897 Posts.
    There was a reason for yesterdays spike on no news. We have had days on days without anytrades and then someones decides to step up to the plate and have some fun.

We are STILL waiting for an announcement on the assays from last year.

In my mind there is only one reason for this activity and I will be waiting for a week and will be very surprised if we don't hear something by then.

I do not have any knowledge or information at all. I am just a investor/trader like the rest of us.

I have attached a post from Smeagan which has made me more confident to hold and then yesterdays action just firms it up more.

Thanks Smeagan (hope you don't mind)

Hi Ponda,
    The reason why they did not answer the phone. Is because they shut down for the X factor. Xmas.
    Theyre only a small outfit.
    OK, i did try ringing them yesterday. And they were home.
    the assay results are not back yet. Reason there is a backlog and they still must wait just like we do. When the results come in they will tell the world as all co's must with sensitive info.
    He (tim) said that they do have $$$'s in the bank still from the cap rais.
    Also next month there will be movement on the new float (Mammoth resources). The new IPO will have shareholder priviledges.
    There will be some ground kicking in the Pambula region next week. I sugested they call in for a cuppa. LOL

I hope this calms everyone down and "stop selling". If any trading is to be happening, all should be buying.

GL all and tight lines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.