BMN 8.66% $3.27 bannerman energy ltd

movement on the tsx, page-29

1. 1,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Again my eara are burning because I believe I have been talked about on the EXT board.
    You would think that they would have more important things to talk about, but I guess not.
    Even though I have said I want EXT to go up in price, and own it, you never here outside of one nice female, anyone on EXT's board, suggest that BMN should do well too in price. (except of course BMN shareholders)
    I wonder why?
    However since the stockhouse issue was brought up again, whocver they are talking about, it can not be me.
    The barry posts on stockhouse I have never read or replyed to, since I have that person on ignore.
    Anyone who takes the time to read those posts as suggested, will see I never answered any of barry posts.
    I just read the replies.
    So any "degrading" as suggested must be aimed at someone else.
    Of course any person who actually thinks that barry's attitude on stockhouse won anything, well you have to wonder don't you?
    You would think that those on the EXT board would be worried about the share price appreciation of their own stock instead of talking about BMN.
    You just can feel the frustration they have, but they should take it out on themselves, instead of looking at our stock.
    I still wish them well, and success for EXT for all of them, and for myself, as again, I own EXT too.
    Too bad I have never heard them wish BMN the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
-0.310(8.66%)
Mkt cap ! $499.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.30 $3.40 $3.23 $6.799M 2.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24450 $3.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.28 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.