ALA 8.33% 13.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Hi BorisNothing is going on at the moment but at the same time...

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Hi Boris

Nothing is going on at the moment but at the same time there is a lot going on.

We are all waiting on the company to update us on the many irons in the many fires they have. As I posted recently I am most looking forward to the Anagrelide update and I feel this should be forthcoming shortly.

But the posting today is about the product that the company tried to acquire that was blocked by the ASX. That product is now held in the form of a private company that is controlled by Paul Hopper (our Chairman). They have just raised $4m in pre-IPO funding and there is speculation that the next step is for SUDA to acquire that company.

But there are things we dont know.

We do not know how much of this company Paul Hopper owns
    We dont know who the other shareholders are.
    We do not know the value of that company post its $4m pre-IPO raise.
    We do not know if this structure makes it easier for SUDA to purchase the product in development
    We do not know if SUDA have any intention of revisiting this acquisition

But we do know that this management team had an ambitious go at acquiring an asset at a value that was in excess of its market cap at the time and they appeared to agree to terms with the vendor that was blocked by the ASX.

I'm backing the management team to not lie down on their pursuit to increase shareholder value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $136.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $133.5K 1.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11996 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 367267 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.8¢
  Change
0.010 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ 582454
Last updated 14.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.