EEL 50.0% 0.3¢ enrg elements ltd

Movement @ The Station, page-134

1. 5,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1834
    I'm interested in Uranium stocks and KMT popped up. (I like to research the executive as that's really what we're investing in.)

"Casting aspirations" ... definitely not ... it's called Due Diligence and worth asking factual based questions from researching the CEO's previous company ASX statement. If you bothered to check my previous KMT post you would see for yourself.

There is another reason for the post ... seeing if KMT HC longs are just "blind longs" who are overly quick to "shoot the messenger" which would also suggest that the HC KMT followers lack their own DD and are just chasing the U-smell blindly (whereas constructive responses would encourage investment).

All you had to do is go to the HC TGS stock-board and do 5 minutes DD for yourself. (Instead of your "casting aspirations" knee-jerk.)

Here you are - https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-tiger-updates-mineral-resources-and-ore-reserves-at-kipoi.5098069/

Managing Director, Caroline Keats said, “The Resources and Reserves revision has re-affirmed that the
    Kipoi copper deposits will be in operation for many years to come providing a more robust model for
    the future. The revision is a reflection of the current copper market, increased operating costs,
    depletion and improved reserve estimate applications.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.135M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.656K 1.078M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 17181913 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7988657 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.