RTG 2.27% 4.5¢ rtg mining inc.

Jenduplex,OK.....It is late now but let's start with the last...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Jenduplex,

OK.....It is late now but let's start with the last question..tourism:I agree with you as far as it is true that money can be earned in different ways. The reality now and for the next years is that we need copper and a lot of it.Tourism can benefit if we can produce enough copper and consume enough green energy. The priority now is: first copper then tourism. Really.
    Then tourism depends on many other factors for example no COV19 pandemic or how popular is the place that wants to bring tourists. Popularity also depends again on many factors like : security, cost, infrastructure etc. So it is very complex and not simple as some believe.

...........BOC and RTG could join forces and get on with it. There's probably enough potential profit for 10 companies to be involved.......
    It is all possible in my estimation. Only what will not be possible that BCL will be a junior partner of any! one ! Company.

.........What happened to FMG?......
    I do not comment on FMG.

........a lot more Ferrari purchases and locals could unfortunately see very little....
    BCL belongs to the people for the most part. With the current PM such a thing will not happen. He is a tough and goal oriented negotiator.

......The BOC share price is also falling/trending lower.......
    The share price will increase the moment an agreement of the 9 landowner associations is in writing. Then no court will deny the El 1 BCL.
    This is my opinion. Verry good night. ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.