MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Movement Upwards Imminent

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Since the rebalancing that occurred on Friday 21st September after 4pm approx 3.5 Million shares were traded in that 10 minute window. From memory so please correct if incorrect with over 5.8 Million traded that day.

Based on the selling overhang that remained on the sell side at 4.10pm it looked as though another 4-5 Million shares remained as overhang requiring a buyer this week.

Volume in the last 3 trading days has been very solid with some very big numbers going through. It seems that the overhang of shares that needed to be sold have been absorbed very strongly with committed buying.

I am most impressed with the numbers Chomped through today without any effect on the share price. I am thinking that the overhang has been taken out today and that if the buying continues we will see an increase in the share price.

I myself purchased more Magnis today seeing the volume as in my eyes the signals were becoming too obvious. All IMO......

Volumes this week on ASX are as follows -
    Mon 24th September - 1.207 Million
    Tues 25th September - 1.892 Million
    We'd 26th September - 2.738 Million

That is over 5.8 Million shares in 3 trading days.
    Will we see a change in substantial holding or maybe a new investor is taking a stake in Magnis.

Who knows but as has been stated here by a couple of people including a new investor the buying from Directors at Magnis has been very compelling and for me can only be respected for the message it sends to Shareholders

I am expecting an Imminent rise in the share price in the coming days/weeks.

Good Luck All
    Last edited by JC78: 26/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.