AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

one thing to say tradewise i asked a series of questions to...

1. 842 Posts.
    one thing to say tradewise i asked a series of questions to which the reply was "news coming shortly " now that wasnt a hint it was them telling me that some time later news will be released so wait and see.There was no mention of content for that news. I have been in AKK for quite a few years now and look upon my self as a long term holder not in it for the quick buck as you put it.

No honest to god or decent share trader would have bought shares in AKK based on a 3 worded email reply, if you think they did well maybe thats the reason your stuck with these shares at such a high price. A good investor knows when to buy shares a better one knows when to sell.

Todays announcements where positive and look at strenghtening this company and all you can do is feel sorry for your self and whinge, if you send me your address i can send you some timber so you can build a bloody bridge and get over it - take the tax loss and move some where else. As hard as it is to say you are becoing more repeditive and annoying than shrewd crude.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.