AXE 18.4% 22.5¢ archer materials limited

Movement?, page-85

1. 779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 779
    Thanks Nordesmic, I agree AXE hasn't exactly been timely on their delivery and at times it has been very frustrating, but I'll place my hard earned money any day in a company that is dotting the i's and crossing the T's and taking a little longer to get everything as good as it can be.
    "It is all about processing and metallurgy." Your comment Nordesmic is so true. There is very limited knowledge in Australia about Graphite processing and Metallurgy and this is why Archer hired the services of Dr David Lock who I understand to be an expert in this field. This in my opinion was a very clever move and enabled AXE to better understand and refine their product and the knowledge they have gained over the last few years has been invaluable and in my opinion put AXE way ahead in terms in technical ability and understanding of graphite concentrates. Now they have secured the Waddikee Tenement I'm sure they will apply the knowledge they have gained and we will see a stronger graphite holding in the near future.

Now that Customers have our product and performing their own in-house testing, it could be any day now that their could potentially be offtake announcements or a partnership.

As always, it's important to do your own research and I certainly feel there are exciting months ahead for holders of AXE.

Cheers
    Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.