KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Toxicity results for both and word on cardio reuslts, for Can....

1. 42 Posts.
    Toxicity results for both and word on cardio reuslts, for Can. Those imo, trump everything else right now.

What i hate about this is, in 2014 GK said Cantrix was being manufactured for clinical trials, set for mid 2015.

So what in the world, happened between then and now, to where NVGN is saying, they'll now manufacture ??

That is the one thing, that doesn't sit "nice", with me. The acting CEO played a word game when he said, "Results to date " testing raised a cardio question. I think GK hid something, until proven otherwise. It just dosen't make sense to have heard all his positive rah-rahing, and clinical to be over 12 months behind. Especially when it was an analyst that pointed out months ago, with obvious insider info, that Cantrix, also effected a non-cancer cell, at doses effective. I just get tired of "juniors" releasing info to people other then the avg guy/girls.

For me, that alone, i'am glad GK is gone and i'am a little on eggs because of him, until new NVGN ever says "all clear", from an acceptable/allowable, pre-clinical, typical issue and allowed to move Cantrix, forward.

Gltua!
    Chris

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.