KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

#1 and #3 would be possible in the next few months; however, I...

1. 856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    #1 and #3 would be possible in the next few months; however, I do not think approval for orphan indications will happen until the respective drugs have passed through Phase 3 trials, so not for a few years at least.

Other news that is likely to come out by the end of this year was outlined in the last "update" that was released. Namely:

1. "Preclinical studies...to validate the effectiveness of Anisina in animal models of adult (prostate and melanoma) "
    2. " initiate...Anisina toxicology program with a view to filing an IND with the FDA"
    3. For Trilexium, "the next key step being to demonstrate that this...inhibits the growth of human brain cancer cells growing in the brain of rodents (orthotopic model of human brain cancer). Another key goal will be to demonstrate anti-tumor efficacy of the micelle drug product in rodent models of prostate cancer and melanoma." Potential for orphan designation of Trilexium after these results are released.
    4. For Cantrixil, the "outcome of the toxicology program".

Other than these, I think that potentially the strongest effect on the SP might be from some news that everyone is expecting the least, like a new discovery or major progress in one of the non-oncology programs. That could be something to make everyone stop for a second to re-evaluate the true value of their shares before selling them off all of the time.

I do think that many of us have become news junkies to a certain extent, and I would hope that holders would be confident in their holdings based upon the news that has already been released as opposed to being dependent upon a constant outflux of fresh news. Certainly, confirmation of progress in the right direction is reassuring, but Novogen is currently financed for a long while without the dangers of death spiral financing like some other micro cap companies. Although I am concerned with the price fluctuations of late, I am not concerned with the end destination of Novogen and the eventual direction for the SP. If the price drops further, I'm not going to wish it to go up too fast; I'd rather hope that new funds become available to me so that I might be able to buy more.

Sorry if this sounds somewhat like a lecture. It's really just introspection about my own behavior after seeing how I and others have been reacting to things lately.
    Last edited by novogenbuyer: 28/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.