SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

True and well stated. However ISX cannot release price sensitive...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    True and well stated. However ISX cannot release price sensitive information without ASX approval of content....or maybe they can due to their excellent track record of accurate and understated releases to date.

I have found it difficult to understand why some posters on HC are asking for an ANN which might have an impact on the the SP - which to me is a price sensitive ANN. ISX cannot deliver an ANN based on something proposed or being agreed to, something not yet finalised.

If it is a non-price sensitive ANN, I find it difficult to understand what ISX could possibly say that would affect the SP favourably e.g. the international conference went well and there was a lot of interest? ASX might pounce on that type of announcement. Who knows.

I think it is still early days and we won't know what has transpired for ISX over the past few weeks in terms of new contracts or contacts.

ISX could certainly contract many corporate and company entities in Australia who will need to comply with AUSTRAC's regulation in the future. Good to see ISX have established themselves in a highly and more regulated and complex environment, the EU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.