SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

This has been posted by Kalkine - youtube video [MEDIA] Emails...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    This has been posted by Kalkine - youtube video
    Emails sent out late today - content below. Date of clip is yesterday. Buy recommendation in place to Kalkine subscribers 10 days ago.
    I don't subscribe so don't know what the buy/target price is.
    I have been searching for another recommendation - it wasn't Regal Managements Funds Julian Barbary which acknowledged ISX's leading edge on the technology, leading IT company etc. It was one that said ISX a future "ASX behemoth" and Regtech darling(?)"....I can't find it and would love to revisit it. Perhaps it was in an old HC post?? I'll keep looking.

Email sent by Kalkine to non subscribers 28 May.

Dear Reader,

It was impossible to talk about technology investment last year without mentioning “that” word.

“Bitcoin” became a household name and something every old mate at the pub had a lead on or knew a mate in on some blockchain you weren’t.

But if last year was all about cryptocurrency, according to “the experts” this year is all about data centres, cybersecurity and artificial intelligence.

iSignthis Ltd provides identification and payment authentication services. The Company is engaged in anti-money laundering (AML)/counter terrorist funding (CTF) know your customer (KYC) identity proofing. It provides online payment security, Internet identity, e-mandates and e-contract validation services to e-Commerce operators, and assists AML and CTF.

Australian Securities and Frankfurt Stock Exchange cross listed company iSignthis Ltd (ASX: ISX) is a well-known leading company in RegTech that makes identity verification and transactional banking/payments, quite easy for the customers.

One Speculative Technology Stock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.