PAB 0.00% 0.3¢ patrys limited

Movement?, page-128

1. 21,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2178
    I agree philiper. I was particularly pleased to see that they have completed the first phase of studies on the pharmacokinetics. " In October 2018, Patrys engaged anexperienced international service provider forcell line development and furthermanufacturing development of PAT-DX1.This is an essential component for thedevelopment of PAT-DX1 as it sets thefoundation for future study and regulatoryprocesses."
    This shouldn't be underestimated. It is great progress towards being able to tell pharma what they NEED to know to interest them in treating PAT-DXI as a viable, commercial product. What PAT-DXI actually DOES when inserted into the body. If it doesn't have satisfactory pharmacokinetics, it's virtually useless, pointless being able to kill the cancer tumour but destroying other organs etc in the process.
    Same as the combination with radiation, what is impressive there is that they actually had greater success than the radiation alone, BUT, with a lower dose!! "Enhances efficacy of low doseradiation therapy in an orthotopic animalmodel of TNBC brain metastases". That is a win/win for PAT-DX1 and further trails relating to the optimum dosage for both the PAT-DX1 and the radiation is now proceeding and "should" be the subject of the earliest reports from now on.
    With the emphasis that the letter put on Biologics and M&A, we should be definitely pricking up our ears for "something" (very serius) to come out of that and at ANY time.
    Definitely a watch this space situation and going along VERY nicely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.