PEN 3.21% 8.1¢ peninsula energy limited

moves on licensing for american leach mines, page-4

1. 1,684 Posts.
    I have to agree with Ians, Mick.

If anything, I see this as a huge move forward for Uranium Development in the Western part of the U.S. Its pretty clear to me, that they are fully aware of whats coming and are trying to reduce the Red Tape delays in the process involed in ISR mine permitting. Sounds as though they are setting up a system for fast tracking projects that clearly meet the standards. Projects that don't show these signs will be under more of the microscope.

The commission noted, "Given that the large majority of these potential license applications would involve use of the ISL process and would be submitted over a relatively short period of time, NRC decided to prepare a GEIS to support an efficient and consistent approach to reviewing site-specific license applications for ISL facilities."

An as mentioned on the thread previously by Dhuy, in regards to permitting, "no consultation period applies to lance". Its fairly obvious from thoughs comments that Pen is going to meet the standards.
    Having already successfully ISR mined the Lance project is without doubt, Imo Pen's Rabbit out of the Hat trick.

A fast tracked 15 million lb uranium resource at Wyoming is going to make headlines. It will be one of the biggest there. Soon they will have the funds to fast track it.

Cheers NK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.003(3.21%)
Mkt cap ! $256.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.2¢ 7.9¢ $560.6K 6.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 471843 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 115813 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.