NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

that may be true - day traders. But the fact is, daytraders may...

1. 1,226 Posts.
    that may be true - day traders. But the fact is, daytraders may be an influence on the direction of the price however it is unlikely that a congress of day traders will think 'oh, NWE looks good today.. lets pick a cherry out of the water'.

1 - cherries grow on trees, thus.. there must be more than daytraders behind this stock.

In my mind, FA analysis tells me that this stock has a lot to offer. Personally i dont have a price target. I got in about 4 months ago looking for a day trade at 26 cents and saw the share crash down. Looked into the company - liked the chart and the potential of where it was going to go.

Having done the SSP and written on a substatial amount of debt, the prospects of this company looks great when you think about 2 assets. 1 - 100% offshore of WA, and the second asset i like is the one (cant think of it on the top of my head).. but the one that is owned by AED..

ANyway, NWE doesnt only have two assets.. DYOR but i like this company and i hold and enjoy the ride. In my mind, day traders pushing up the price.. but the move from 1.8 - 2.6 cents was driven by insders (rest i believe is daytraders).. anyway thats just a myth.. what i believe.

I continue to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.