MLX 0.00% 43.5¢ metals x limited

moving ahead after having a rest fueling its t, page-6

1. 348 Posts.
    mfunksta .Probability is what forms my opinion . Also it had many shares Crossed at 42 c the other day so 'the interested Investors may be set' and by 5 May the share price had 3 down days and yesterday 5 May when I posted the share price was was trading with a Large Bar as it turns out.I also look for the fuel used to make large movements etc and there was not that much used compared with the % rise in price yesterday , so now as it is the next day, therefore with hindsight I do feel it was Technically a Good day for the share price of MLX.There are many things to look for just in the charts , patterns, and The Heiken - Ashi went positive also.One can intra day see what is happening
    I watch for large bars amongst many other signs.The potential in this compny is substantial and there is the Chinese 'J' factor sitting there .As Brenden has said hopefully a takeover does not come soon as the market has yet to recognise the Real value.I must move on to some of my other undervalued stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $394.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 44.0¢ 42.5¢ $225.7K 520.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57713 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 24066 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.