LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

From the last quarterly... 8 drill rigs are in operation on 4 of...

1. 2,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    From the last quarterly... 8 drill rigs are in operation on 4 of fnt leases. Otml are operating 4 and fnt 4. Fnt own 8 ( that's right 8) drill rigs!
    Five rigs are recently commissioned.
    I bought into fnt not long after the last quarterly mainly on the above statements and the ground they are working. Had been watching for months prior to joining and couldn't believe I could pick up shares for 10c. I exited for a short while to chase elsewhere but got back in at the ncm jv ann. Couldn't believe i could still pick them up for 10c.
    But with the drill results coming through the sp will linger. Without some better grade of drill result the sp will linger. Some investors might understand that less than a half % copper is a good result as long as it is over long lengths, from surface, increasing grade at depth, part of a very large system e.t.c. But it would appear that most investors just see the headline grade of copper and skip to the next company's ann.
    Fnt has great ground, many prospects, two good jv partners and prospects that are potentially proving up to be company making deposits.
    However, the market does not follow.
    Sell a drill rig or two, raise capital or whatever it takes to run a ztem survey over Andewa and Mt Schraeder and the jv leases. Find out if their is porphyry targets to drill for and then drill them. Get those really long and decent grades if they are there and this comany will be away and won't look back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.553M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.1K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 61883540 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8696254 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.