LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Moving Average lines crossing above, page-6

1. 9,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17703
    Wouldn't get carried away just yet - it would have been nice to close above 6c today but suspect that a number of players (proabably traders) closed out positions today. The positive is the price did not drop below yesterday's or the day's before so suspect by Monday the buyers buying in would be the new long term holders. When you get upward trends you do get the traders in (who seek to close positions out at week end). Next week will be interesting - if price keeps rising there is something to get excited about here. Baby steps but see more upside than downside at the moment - hopefully can break through 6c early Monday and hopefully by weeks end be around the 7c mark. Definately not pump and dump IMO becuase if it was price should have collapsed at week end on today's volumes. This suggests too me the long term investors are coming in into LYC. Also note on COMSEC note it has become a moderate buy under the 'Consensus Recommendation" as of 21 October 2015. As I said Baby Steps. All IMO IMO IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.