NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Thankfully the short term objectives of shareholders is not the...

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Thankfully the short term objectives of shareholders is not the concern of neither AWE/NWE nor Bharat. (Who, by the way have publicly stated that they will commit more funds to the project based of the results so far.)

The objective is to get a full data build up and understanding of the 5 targeted zones.
    To see how these zones respond to stimulation.
    To use that information to plan potential commercial production.

Do you really think managements responsibilities to this well, and long term future of the company should be second to the short term goals of a few shareholders?

Kockatea result has the potential to be huge, and the suggestion it should be skipped over and is a "quagmire" I find a bizarre comment.

This is what they seem to know so far.

In analysis carried out post-frac, including a comprehensive re-working of the petrophysics.

1/ The potential source interval of this oil has been narrowed down to either shale oil production from the shale interval, or

2/A potential source at the base of the Kockatea in the Hovea-Wagina Formation. Across the Hovea-Wagina Formation, a total of ~10.6m of limestone reservoir was intersected,
    and it is thought that the oil could be derived from this carbonate interval.

So
    1/. If fraccing can get oil to flow from the shale at commercial rates. It's a game changer for the whole basin.

2/ We have nicked the side of an oil reserve by fraccing.
    We could be taking a new oil field or though it is much to early to say.
    Given that there was very little sign of oil in the A-2 coring. I'm more leaning to 2. Which is why the time and the planned 3D.

I expect to see the Kockatea zone back to at lest 70,000scf/d (70mcf/d) after a weeks pressure build up.
    This should be the only expectation the market has. Anything above this will be good news.
    You need to remember they have always talking about horizontals. Which seems to indicate 5 times.
    Even at 45mcf/d. That is a healthy flow rate to add to the rest.

It really seems that a lot of people did not put a capital protection plan in place and now they are freaking out.
    Passing the buck to Management because you did not protect your capital is pretty poor form really. But that's just my opinion.

The smart money is doing a good job at shaking the weak hands loose.
    On the 8th I watched them completely remove two lines just before the close, and then push it down to 6c.
    We are in "rinse and repeat" and some nice profits were made around 6c after a week strong run.(imo)
    If they can not find any more sellers.(Which I believe is where we are at) Then they will let it go again. They wont what to risk losing to many more shares if buyers start coming in and a potential price triggering announcement about back to work.
    Anything brought around here will see a nice profit at the gap at 6c.

Anyway. Just my opinion. Do your own thing. blah blah blah...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.