NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

moving buy/sell, page-15

1. 2,057 Posts.
    Kiwi - that's a bit rich, buttering your bread on both sides by criticizing "short term minded holders" and then stating you should protect ones capital better.

So if that were the case why would you be holding NWE stock if you knew "short term" its dump though its potentially a long term play?

Also a bit rich considering that NWE is a NICRO CAP that's trading on the whiff of an oily rag with next to nothing in funds in the bank and zero revenue incoming.

NWE continues to exist due to its ability to continue to dissolve its holdings of assets or by continuing to dissolve the worth of its share holders.

Now if you feel that I'm being "short term minded" by thinking a company that's effectively getting by on a near day to day level - then you'll have to consider that i feel your position you hold in regards to my opinion is indeed a bit rich.

Kiwi i used to value a lot of your posts, but of late a lot of your input is beginning to sound more like a fanboy and less of an investor.

If NWE were a billion dollar company and could afford endeavours like the K layer, then by all means champ, your comments have merit.

But they don't.

Sorry we don't see eye to eye on this, but i felt i had to voice my opinion considering how you condescendingly voiced yours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.