NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

KIWI - afraid not mate - I was out before that ann actually - if...

1. 2,057 Posts.
    KIWI - afraid not mate - I was out before that ann actually - if you want me to verify this from other regular posters here I'll be happy too - I'm not one of those "yeah I traded at 10 cents and bought back at 4" etc - I did my homework here and stuck to my plan.

You're not the only one that trades this stock - as opposed to just hold it.

Now I have issues with a lot of what you've said in regards to the K layer.

You say it'll be commercial - yet the 50% SP in ONE DAY doesn't agree with you. I don't see how you're deriving a commercial rate from that K results ann, theres not much to indicate this was anything remotely near commercial.

Now this is my problem with the K layer, so stick with me as I'm going to be extremely logical, no heated argument etc, just a logic discussion.

1 - If you're running short on funds, why target a zone that has little/low chance of good "initial" results when there were significantly better chances with the other layers?

2 - If you're trading with low funds in the kitty, would it have been better to target zones which would have provided a considerably higher success rate from which you could either:

A) Share place issue from
    B) Get additional JV funds

3 - Sure this may not have been the most economical frac if done in this way, i.e. the order economically may have been best to do layer 1-2-3-4-5, where as the chances of success lay say in an order of 3-4-5-2-1, this may have had additional costs involved, and I understand this, BUT, when you effectively have one bullet in the gun, wouldn't you be best off to hit the biggest target that'd provide you with more ammo to finish the rest of the targets?

4) A CR is on the cards. This is a pretty much given considering as part of the AGM they passed an additional 15% placement capability ONTOP of the allowed 10% (somebody may want to check my figures here, but thats the jist of it). They're anticipating asking for more cash, so that leads me to 5:

5) If you're low on cash - you play smart - and quite frankly targeting this area WAS NOT SMART.

Now you can't blame short term shareholders, long term holders, etc - this decision was a MANAGEMENT decision and the blame lies DIRECTLY on their shoulders.

I was a sportsman in a prior life and we got drilled on EVERYTHING we did wrong - and in hind site I think thats the best way - don't sugar coat, don't look at the "oh well, at least you competed" - no - that to me is a cop out. If you want success, you want the best - you take the facts of where you failed. If you don't ask why you fell, then you don't learn from it and you'll fall again.

I think thats the problem here is that as holders - you and I (and the rest of the long term holders/posters here) - we all have our opinions of whats BEEN. I've regularly traded NWE with the mentality:

- I'm betting ON the resource
    - I'm bettering AGAINST the management

Whenever there was an opportunity for human error - I'll bet on it.

As holders however - we all DO share the same opinion in that we know/believe that the REMAINDER of the frac program is where the real RESOURCE success will be found.

Now I do want to apologize to you also - it's 4 am here in LA and I couldn't sleep - I grabbed my smart phone and made that reply. I do value your content - and I'm also glad that you're willing to discuss and share your thoughts and back them up with valid discussion.

This brings us all value and makes us a better, more informed shareholder community.

So to summarize:

Looking Back - there's no point crying over spilled milk - whats done is done, but management were squarely at fault here (again, my opinion) and did not come off smelling like roses.

Looking Forward - The best has yet to come - hence why as the SP continued to tumble, even past the point(s) of re-entry I had made - I didn't and still don't worry. The real game starts when the Carynginia layers are fracced.

KIWI - we're all good mate - I value your input and I think its a sign of a valuable poster that you're willing to talk things out like you do. When we make that $-fifty and I can afford to fly back for that 72 hour NWE mega party at Potts house, I believe I will be buying you a drink.

Now I really have to hope I can make it though my day on 4 hours sleep...lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.