NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Thanks David.That pretty much supports what I have been...

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Thanks David.

That pretty much supports what I have been saying.

DM.
    Can you point to where I ever said that "the K layer" would be commercial.

Here it is again.

1/. "If" fraccing can get oil to flow from the shale at commercial rates. It's a game changer for the whole basin.

2/ We have nicked the side of an oil reserve by fraccing.
    We could be taking a new oil field or though it is "much to early to say."
    Given that there was very little sign of oil in the A-2 coring. I'm more leaning to 2. Which is why the time and the planned 3D.

"A) Share place issue from
    B) Get additional JV funds."

A/ I believe from what I have read that they are covered for this well and only had to commit $500k for the Fracc hold up.
    They have done everything they can to reduce the cost of A-2

B/ "Following the review, Mr. R.K. Singh, chairman of BPCL announced his intention to progress plans to further develop its investment in Arrowsmith 2 in the northern Perth Basin."
    AWE have probably drilled 50+ wells in this basin and would have a very good understanding of it.
    Yet your comments once again suggest NWE call all the shots.
    That some how NWE have to produce something before AWE and BPCL. They are well aware of the potential of A-2.

"A CR is on the cards. This is a pretty much given considering as part of the AGM they passed an additional 15% placement capability ON TOP of the allowed 10%"

You might want to look at your other investments as this new rule is pretty much used by most of the "explorers" now.
    Most years away from any production if they have found anything.

A good forum has bull and bear discussions based on facts.
    This gives everyone a chance to look at the pro's and con's which may help to make a clearer position.

I feel lately what this has not been happening as quit a few are emotional about where they find themselves. Which I can understand.
    I am no fan of "cheer squad" forums that try and shut down any debt. I'm as popular as the plague on some.

In my opinion. Skipping the Kockatea just so you "may" be able to raise money at a higher price would be very poor management and would show they are more interested in the wages then the resource.

But that's my opinion and you are more than in-tilted to yours

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.