NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

moving buy/sell, page-42

1. 2,057 Posts.
    lol - I do to mate!

Look - I do appreciate the fact that I believe NWE is doing their best - but their best just isn't MY best - hence why I see them the way I do.

These guys aren't you typical spec stock Shonky Brothers who know how to make flashy anns that have no substance but create a lot of "Pop" and pump and dump etc - that's just not in their DNA.

I can actually sleep at night with this mob - not worrying they're off to bunk in with Skacey in Mejorca.

I just sort of see them as a bit - well - like your Grandpa and his mates, nice old blokes, just bumbling along trying to do something that might be, to me at least, a bit easier/simpler to do if somebody else was doing it.

Think of it as though you're watching your grandpa put an Excel spreadsheet together - you know all the shortcuts etc - but they don't - and they take longer to get there etc.

Its just a slower pace - hence when they put deadlines or targets up - I just know it's not going to happen that way.

So maybe that's some clarity for you - I don't think we have sharks etc or a board which is just there to collect a paycheck - I just think we have "Dad's Army" thats all...lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.