TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

Capraise,RE LITHIUM..... I am surprised that you have not done...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Capraise,

RE LITHIUM..... I am surprised that you have not done much due diligence, but then I shouldn't be surprised given the poor quality of your comments in the past.

A quick browse of the internet will reveal that such organisations such as the UK Energy Research Centre reported in 2018 that Greentech Media estimated that by 2040, the world could see upwards of 100 Tesla sized factories to meet the growing need for electric vehicles. In that environment, based on those 2015 figures, that 365 year "reserves" (13.9 million tons) would be used up within 17 years by 100 Battery Gigafactories.

https://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/is-there-enough-lithium-to-maintain-the-growth-of-the-lithium-ion-battery-m

But With known lithium “resources” at 39.5 million tons, we get about 50 years of supply with 100 Gigafactories, which is a bit more comforting, but still not exactly a viable long-term solution.

Whats a Gigafactorry? - Tesla’s first Gigafactory planned annual production rate was set to reach 35 gigawatt-hours by 2020..

So how many GW Hours are currently available?

30 Jan 2020 - ..., the Wood Mackenzie Energy Storage Service was tracking 285 gigawatt-hours of lithium-ion manufacturing either operational or under development across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The global tally currently stands at 745 gigawatt-hours of manufacturing online or planned globally.

Capraise... why do you bother to set yourself up and expose yourself to ridicule when it is so so easy to find a refutation? It reminds me of a person who just loves self-harm and that's sad. What a lonely life you must lead.

One thing I must thank you for is that on this occasion you have inspired me to look further into the Lithium story and what I find is not bad at all.. So for that thank you. But that's it .. I will put you back on IGNORE and get on with my life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 283416 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 395960 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.