TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

Capraise, Exactly what I was waiting to hear...why? I think many...

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Capraise, Exactly what I was waiting to hear...why? I think many investors may eventually see that natural graphite market is complex and not one size fits all. Good planning and finance discussions with new graphite projects is on the menu in 2020. Plus it is great that they are trying to avoid many problems faced by SYR rushing into production.

Natural graphite has variations in performance and industry applications, and different offtake partners. There may not have been as much new graphite or graphene products to make it to the market in the past decade, but that it now changing.

Anyway, the market is what it is and guess I can wait another few years if TON is delayed. No big deal. It should not worry people not invested in TON. It is harder trying to do a deal with property developer or a bank in Australia! If the systems, business and lenders can create growth for graphite value added products and demand in China, USA or Europe; then miners shall organise supply. Interesting that USA and many other countries have graphite on a list of 20+ metals or mining materials essential for national security. Plus, similar to gold, graphite and graphene doesn’t rust ; making it an affordable and reliable application for military electrics and the broader market.

We already know that a large portion of the natural graphite in new mines must be tested during MOUs or offtake agreements prior to organising mine construction. Hence there is some structural method to supply and demand discussions. However investing is always a risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 283416 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 395960 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.