TON 9.09% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

Jawdropper, you don't have to worry about ignoring comments when...

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Jawdropper, you don't have to worry about ignoring comments when mining finance is announced and the share price rebounds.

Everyone can see what Capraise is on about with TON (if they do some reading). Its very hard to miss it every day.!

Seriously, who would believe that the coronavirus is going to stop TON writing up finance documents on a computer? Many workers in China are now working from home. Why would someone say finance is doomed because Peter can not go to China with travel bans? I guess Capraise conveniently forgot about things like Skype, Viber, Wechat that lets you talk via video link. Plus what is Capraise going on about with struggling to find buyers for TON's graphite and finance problems? TON already has a strong offtake partner agreement, mine construction agreements and finance process underway!

GK AMG project (operating for many years) is next door to TON's Ancuabe project and basically the identical high purity large flake graphite deposit. GK AMG is Germany's largest graphite producer & send it straight back to Germany for processing for use in their products. They have been involved in graphite mining and refining for over 100 years. This basically goes against any assertions by Capraise that all large flake graphite projects outside China may struggle to be viable!

https://www.gk-graphite.com/en/home/

It looks like TON is moving forward to finance and starting construction in 2020.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.848K 154.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2741341 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 395960 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 23/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 104620
Last updated 12.38pm 23/04/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.