TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

This is my opinion on coronavirus in relations to Triton...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    This is my opinion on coronavirus in relations to Triton Minerals.

It's a reasonable & practical expectation that the corona-virus may cause minor delays to the financing package.

Yes both Triton & our counterparts can find ways around the physical/logistical challenges the virus currently presents to conducting normal business practices however Triton MAY be required to employ less orthodox or timely methods of progressing the finance package to completion.

I'm building in a time allowance to the financing package, I was hoping for late February but my expectations have moved to late March. This is of coarse only an expectation.

I'm not concerning myself with any possible long term effects that the corona-virus may or may not have on Triton Minerals.

I don't believe it's practical to try & quantify any possible long term impacts based on the fact no global business or health organisation has the relevant information at hand to make such a practical long term assessment.

The short answer is nobody knows where this corona-virus is going to lead, or for how long.

I'm focused on the task at hand...Financing.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $1.998K 159.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 797226 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 858002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 16/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 132400
Last updated 13.46pm 16/04/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.