TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

All I know is Peter has hinted at something value adding down...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    All I know is Peter has hinted at something value adding down stream in multiple interviews..Was a bit cagey around questions in regards to Jinans plans for our graphite too.

Until now those unknowns have lead us naturally to speculate what downstream value adding might mean? Is it Nicanda Hill or processing in Africa etc?

I'm just speculating that Triton & Jinan have had the nuts & bolts of this financing deal sorted for the better part of a year, he mentioned a pre-approval letter for 85% of the Ancuabe capex from 'China Merchant Bank' in the interview from well over 6 months ago.

So what is the hold up? Yes it can take thousands of hours between management & lawyers to draw up sophisticated finance contracts due to 'Jinans' proposed involvement, further complicated by equipment proposals as part of the composition...But what could further add to the delay or complications?

Why is Triton heavily involved in negotiations with 'Xingchen Graphite' now of all times? To resume mid February at the height of our financing finalization?

Is it because the possible 'Xingchen Graphite' deal may be a more pivotal part of the whole equation than we realise?

Jinan is a state owned government entity that makes infrastructure...They don't invest in companies or funds..Why invest in Triton?

Xingchen Graphite makes graphite products!

Did Jinan invest in a 34% stake of Triton with the vision of closing a deal with 'Xingchen Graphite' that is mutually beneficial for everyone?

Possibility of cheap finished graphite material downstream for Jinan to actually use in their infrastructure projects?

This is a well weaved spider web...I think there is definitely more than meets the eye.

Spider sense report KL?
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 25/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 283416 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 395960 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.