TON 8.33% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Thanks Merlin, I'm assuming that Tritons short term prospects...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Thanks Merlin,

I'm assuming that Tritons short term prospects will come down to liquidity of Chinese banks.

We can safely assume without an announcement that the virus has set us back significantly due to travel and businesses restrictions by months.

The unknown is what the prognosis is after business and life starts resuming? Is 'China Merchant Bank ' more importantly than Jinan going to have liquidity and be encouraged to keep projects moving forward?

I'm hoping it's the latter..We all know including all governments across the globe the dangers of poor liquidity with banks..There are going to be economic ramifications and the fastest way to turn economies around is to keep the banks lending..No lending = devastating effects across all industry.

No liquidity = Mass recession.

After the recent GFC government including China will be very aware of doing their very best to ensure policy and assistance supports banks to keep lending.

If this is the case in 3-6months or who knows really?..Triton are able to finalise financing and resume operations.

Worst case we have to ride out a few years of austerity measures until lending resumes more freely.

I'm focusing on keeping my house in order as all should..Stocks including Triton are secondary for me..I'm putting Triton in the pending but hopeful basket and will ride it out for better or worse.

Management sounded optimistic on the phone like everyone including the PM we can only take this a week at a time.

Cheers.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 18/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.0¢ $13.17K 1.138M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 346311 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 48741 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ 740511
Last updated 13.07pm 26/04/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.