TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

The ASX could be interesting to watch this week Polar. If the US...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    The ASX could be interesting to watch this week Polar.

If the US approve a substantial relief package today or tomorrow it will likely send things into overdrive..At least temporarily in the short term. Hopefully the markets aren't quiet so volatile as they grow use to the fact we are dealing with a pandemic.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/busi...t-30000-white-house-trade-adviser-qmb-sot.cnn

Not sure if the DOW will reach 30,000 on the back of it though as that article alludes is a possibility, would be a pretty mean feat.

Will be very interesting to watch the blue chips over the next few months. If you have a keen eye and cash in hand there is/will be some opportunity as always.

I think if you can carefully consider how the economic fallout will specifically effect any given stock you are potentially interested in will go a long way to ones decision making, some will be less susceptible than others and a few may even thrive.

The quarterly reports for the next 12 months will likely spill blood for most stocks including the blue chips so that again will be interesting to watch after the bottom, could be a bot of seesawing come quarterly times.

I'm just hoping the Chinese banks are keen to keep the liquidity flowing and projects rolling as they potentially emerge from the worst of the virus and I say emerge with apprehension, could be a time of opportunity for them to position over the next 3 months as many countries reel.

Are you in the mood for a position on Triton or are the stakes still too high for you? Do you believe in Jinan's words to shareholders?

I'm cautiously optimistic because it wouldn't really serve them to make that announcement if they weren't confident of finalizing finance or aiming for a takeover.

Congrats on the 1000th post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 343415 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7837 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 83333
Last updated 14.58pm 25/04/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.