TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

We are hearing all the right noises coming out of China and...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    We are hearing all the right noises coming out of China and Triton..Only question is will they materialize?

Based on Tritons recent announcement that they are in strong partnership talks with Xingchen and Jinan..This article could indeed add weight to the possible breakout of Triton in the coming months.

I'm happy to hold..Only question I suppose is why aren't we seeing stronger buying and accumulation with financing and possible Xingchen deal?

Surely loose lips would be causing family and friends to apply pressure to the buy side, all be it as subtly as possible?

All I'm seeing is piss ant manipulation even to this day, it's great seeing 2.6c rather than 1.5c but if anyone thinks it's little more than manipulation this last week by traders had better think again.

I'm still confident of a bright future for shareholders but sometimes the old saying 'if it sounds too good to be true it probably is' comes to mind when I read these articles.

The sp just doesn't reflect the rumours etc.

It reflects a badly manipulated stock, that will hopefully secure financing shortly and be significantly de-risked..A risk that still appears to be reflected in the sp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 343415 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7837 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 83333
Last updated 14.58pm 24/04/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.