TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Moving forward 2020, page-534

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    going through Jinan annual report to look up what these investments are

SHANGDONG TIANYE GOLD - this company has provided joint guarantees for several projects. for example provided joint guarantee liability for a loan contract with an international copper company

SHANGDONG TIANYE MINING - a company with prospective rights. for example owns rights to Beryllium mine and gold mines. currently holds rights to a delisted Australian gold mining company called morning star gold (MCO).

MINGAL - Australian gold mine that made 106,343,300 net profit in 2019-20 for Jinan group.

Tiandi International Mining - no description
    but some how connected to Hong Kong. involved in joint ventures.

Jicheng mining - involved in technology development, technology consulting and technology services

Jirui Mining - involved in development of mining technology and technology promotion

Jirui Gold - Hong Kong investment

in the annual report the related party transaction of Triton and Jigao international was not but not much info. just noted the agreement goes to June 2021.

I do know that Jigao international are proving support to PC and Triton. I am hopeful that PC professionally develops a bit by learning reporting responsibilities for related party transactions. clearly Jinan follow by Chinese rules. I am pretty sure that there would be some asx requirements for an Australian company that enters into an agreement with a foreign major shareholder.

there is an opportunity for PC to elevate his game in 2021. keys are to
    1. be more proactive in general
    2. be a lot sharper with reporting and comms
    3. understand that he is not running a family business where he gets to only focus on shareholders when he is interact with mates at mining companies or asking for money. I think some good professional development would be to undertake some Australian Institute of Company directors courses and to hire some PR support. through the current governance there is a risk the PC approach will result in him being a hero who creates a major new project or an approach where people lost $$$$$. better comms and governance will derisks this as investors are better informed.
    Last edited by Amryan: 24/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.362K 214.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1355754 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 434802 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.