TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

I was referring to all graphite projects in general. fldp hinted...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    I was referring to all graphite projects in general.

fldp hinted that if the likes of MNS or WKT got financing first it may not bode well for TON, or that was my impression.

I was just saying that if the fundamentals don't stack up across the board on any project it will struggle for institutional investment, regardless of market mover on finance.

Even if MNS or WKT got funding first, it's doesn't automatically spell problems for Triton or any other perspective graphite projects imo.

Triton fundamentals are very compelling, geographically in a supportive country but also more specifically the province close to Pemba port with the major advantage of local investment in mains power & sealed roads.

I could go on.

I'm not too confident for some of these other prospective graphite mines, financing seems elusive or out of reach on FAVOURABLE terms.

You get the wrong funding= BAT

Just on the topic of supply & demand...I'm not a graphite analyst but common sense says that if any expandable graphite is being imported there is likely a supply issue..Countries do not import many products at a likely premium for no good reason..If there is expandable graphite in surplus it would likely be cheaper than Madagascar who are importing to China.

Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 343415 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7837 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 83333
Last updated 14.58pm 24/04/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.