TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

IMHOGood news for all companies linked to Biden's win is a focus...

1. 3,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    IMHO

Good news for all companies linked to Biden's win is a focus on Renewable Energy, aligned with large institutions shifting funds to the sector. TON should rise on this big tide.
    Rare Earths explorer PEK has had a strong rise in recent times, after a SML in Tanzania is looking close to being approved - they have been waiting for four years.
    Lithium explorer in the DRC, AVZ has also signed one agreement and is getting strong support. I hold both companies.

So the money and interest is there in the renewable space, IMO, TON (my largest holding at 12 cents) will progress, at some time, when more boxes are ticked.

My 2020 election analysis is in, but could be wrong.
    Trump offended too many people and lost by the same amount he won by in 2016.
    Georgia flipped to Biden on late postal votes, that was overseas military personnel.
    But.
    The Election (the real one) in the House saw Democrats lose seats in Rural Seats, (3 in CA and elsewhere), so they hold a very narrow majority.
    Senate result was activism in one state Georgia where the Democrats got their act together, and a great showing in Arizona.
    Democrats actually lost the State Government in Montana.

So the masses of people voted for Trump, continued to support him, no matter whatever stunt he performed as POTUS. Trump was a protest President, especially in Rural America.
    Unfortunately, if you ask any of Trump's supporters as to what he actually did for Rural America - they are strangely silent.

Trump just did the old political trick of getting political support by sympathizing with people over an issue, but then gaslighting them and not actually doing anything to address the issue.

Democrats will lose the House in two years, unless they address the very ISSUES that are driving Trump's base.
    Articles, by Nicholas Shaxson which are worth a glimpse.

https://www.thenation.com/article/economy/big-agribusiness-finance-farming/

https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/rural-voters-monopoly/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 283416 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 395960 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.