FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

With due respect to all including cave trolls, CW and all...

1. 260 Posts.
    With due respect to all including cave trolls, CW and all posters, FML is a stock that 2 years ago promised a lot but has delivered nothing but tears for its shareholders. From 10.5c to 2.9c is it any wonder that there a disgruntled shareholders and ex shareholders literally puring buckets on this hopelessly non performing stock.

Where are all the TI elephants and all the other great white FML hopes that were "gunna" happen?

FML in my opinion is just another "gunna" stock which has never mastered anything except an ever falling shareprice.

Some of the most memorable moments in the last 2 years is the FML ra ra crowd championing an entirely new form of director announcement, ie looking for body language and facial cues instead of listening to whats being said, which was absolutely nothing. Or if I remember correctly Pinto's post about how he was talking on his mobile while waiting at the airport, to FML management. From this conversation on his mobile which he couldn't hear very well he was able to declare FML to in sound order and the falling SP to be of no concern.

Is it any wonder that there are posters that pour buckets on this no hope stock?

Anyways good luck to you K and CW and CB and all the Ra Ra's!

One question for the Ra Ra's when will the SP actually go up for once?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 112284 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 14055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.