ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

moving forward, page-2

1. 8,606 Posts.
    I agree Thyshift,

We need to be discussing aspects of the ARUP app't. and it will be very exciting if it happens quickly.

Tincom were a noose around ESIs head, dragging their feet and holding up communications i think.
    No matter what ESI tried to do, including tightening Tincoms leash near the end of the deal, T/Com just wouldn't change whatever it was that they needed to do to become a part of this new industry.

I don't think Vietnams govt. can be a trusted source of support for new international enterprises until they can sort out their own head-scalping. It has diseased them for about 5 yrs now by memory.

A fully privatised company with industrialisation in mind is the company that will meet COLDRY at the production line IMO.
    In the scheme of things, it takes very little adaptation to be able to take on the Coldry 'front end' solution option.
    Alternately, a home grown brand new plant would be a better option but it is a misunderstood concept from the point of view of anti coal-derived sentiments.

ESI has done a lot of hard work with negotiations - they know what does and doesn't work - feasibility studies and test burns will now do the sales process a great service.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the results and plans speak for themselves soon and ESI begins taking orders once the appropriate plant is finalised - home grown and/or otherwise.

ARUP no doubt know the best/easiest/most effiecient way to build a plant and so the sooner they are on board in an announced deal the easier it will be for a CornerStone investor to come on board (if it isn't ARUP themselves that is...)

Cheers

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.