ADD 0.00% 0.3¢ adavale resources limited

Interesting points...observations torente.. thank you..My...

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Interesting points...observations torente.. thank you..

My view..

1... Unmarketable parcels accounted for less than 1%.. of float... may have been sold or not... but not material..

2... Could be an insider trying to shake out stock... below 3.1c.... purely based on your research.. any guesses who? or broker involved..

3.... Could you please post an up to date Top 20 torente?.... We know Mr. Haryono Eddyarto has officially purchased 30 million shares... an additional 30 million + were traded over that period... so person(s) also acquired those... My guestimate is Directors + Mr. Eddyarto own around 40%...

4.... JV officially started on August 1... but mentioned in Quarterly ended March... that CEO position was close to finalising... and Haryono Eddyarto JV officially announced on May 11.... safe to assume they have been on the scene... or behind it... for some time...4/5 months already.. and mentioned already on these pages... that highly likely they have been very well acquainted for many years... August 1 may an interesting date regarding official announcements moving forward..
    I think the key components of this JV will be the 3 Batulicin Concessions in South Kalimantan... certain posters have hinted that may contain a significant resource...

5.... Cant sell you any at 2.8c.... but you can have my lot at 28c... lol...

Thanks...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.028M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $8.156K 3.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 38570277 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 4244750 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.