PEN 5.68% 8.3¢ peninsula energy limited

moving forward, page-16

1. 13,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2686
    "Vintage you flurry on about your superstitions on the PEN thread"

Lol murphy - you wont find anyone less superstitious than me. All I do is watch, read and think - and sometimes report on that.

If you gain some comfort from shooting the messenger, so be it. But all you are doing is betraying your insecurities and your inability to mount an argument.

You would add more value to the discussion here if you addressed the point of my post.

That is, which is the most reliable indicator of the completion date for the Draft SEIS? Is it Beaver's view that the Draft will be completed in Sept/Oct 2012 based on his interpretation of an intenal document (a consultant's contract) written in December 2011 OR the NRC staff's advice to the ASLB, following Strata's response to the RAI in April 2012, that the Draft would be completed in Jan 2013.

Or perhaps, Murphy, you believe that the NRC staff are superstitious - and therefore, by extension, I must be superstitious as well, just for relaying the logic of their advice!

Doesn't hurt to do a bit of thinking murphyslore - ss distinct from just (emotionally) shooting from the hip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $264.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $666.8K 7.997M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 873207 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 391446 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.