PEN 1.03% 9.8¢ peninsula energy limited

Well Hans,The next thing I’m looking forward to is the...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well Hans,
    The next thing I’m looking forward to is the completion of the Draft SEIS, this is another milestone along the SML pathway.
    I’m expecting to see this in September/October which is a few months sooner than the NRCs schedule webpage.
    My reason for this timing relates to the Deliverables identified in Appendix A of Dorris Minors contract (She is NRCs contractor for this scope of work)
    Deliverables are;

4b – Final RAI

5a – preliminary draft SEIS due 20 business days after 4b

5b – Interim Draft SEIS due 45 days after RAI responses received (I believe these RAI responses would have been received around mid may based on a letter to Mal James from NRC staff confirming the RAI responses suitability)

5c – Draft SEIS due 15 days after NRC comments on 5b

In the last few days there have been the uploads to ADAMS which list correspondence which has not been disclosed but which has been transmitted between Dorris Minor, NRC staff and Strata and from what I see there the process seems to be moving along okay. Obviously the preliminary and the interim were/are not going to be available online as per NRC staffs guidance in correspondence with ASLB.
    Besides this I believe we are yet to publish drilling results from site 49 in the Karoo ?? I expect this would have commenced following the round at site 45.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.