GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

OWE WAN,Steve Graves needs your neon laser sword to slay the...

1. 509 Posts.
    OWE WAN,

Steve Graves needs your neon laser sword to slay the competetion. It appears he already has your cloak to hide the company behind.

Been investing for over 30 years and GGP is diffinately the hardest small cap to quantify a short term future share price.

1/ the SP has disconnected from the companies fundimentals even though its a spec, so I watch movements in the Top 20 shareholders and noteholders.

2/ It is in a expensive and cash needy industry and cap raises are required so I watch the income and production

3/ Noteholders are the `inside` money so I watch for conversions to indicate a SP turning point.

4/ having watched the SP and trades every day for more than six months it is obvious that the SP is manipulated and traded by a few big players for short term gain so I take no notice of daily trades now. In my opinion the future potential has no connection to what the traders decide on any given day.

5/ Having done plenty of research on the company and read some excellant posts on this thread of the companies fundimentals I now hold and await a takeover offer if the SP continues to refuse to match the companes underlying value.

Between now and what I see as an eventual takeover or JV with a larger company the triggers for a SP rise could be
    a) success in the $10 mill cap note raise and spudding of the 1st horri
    b) Production income reaching $1 mill a month
    c) a debt funding arrangement that will negate any future capital raises from shareholders
    d) A resource estimate on the PB acerage
    e) a new deal (acerage etc) that the market perceives creates much more value than its purchase price.
    f) SRH 4 proving to be way above average (for short term move)

Some of the above could happen within 4 weeks others 8 weeks.
    How the market receives what the company announces is even harder to anticipate. One thing for sure is that there is already shareholders planning to profit on the companies future.
    At present most of us are holding a loss and at 1.1c that includes the top 20 shareholders. If they are adding to their holdings when they are holding a loss like they did last month then one would expect that now is not the time to sell.

While GGP has a history the acquisition of the PB acerage was a massive turning point, In many ways current shareholders are the FIRST movers to recognise this. As such being in front of the herd and the volume the herd will bring with it could just depend on the company doing a national promotional roadshow to brokers or getting the herd to move this way.

Lets just hope SG has a better plan of Moving Forward than the one perpetrated on this country by a self absorbed JG

While I believe the plan is Moving forward for GGP it is with a long term focus not short term. That just makes it hard to guess a short term move.

Not advice, JUST MY OPINION. Just hate watching sharks eat small fish. GGP has a few swimming within the top buy and sell levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.