PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

moving forward

1. 583 Posts.
    I've been watching Proto and this forum for a while and have notcied some very negative comments on HotCopper. I can understand where these comments have come from with the shareprice being at $0.007, however as a new shareholder (this week), I believe that there is significant upside for PRW. From what I have determined, this company is significantly undervalued as it has numerous opportunities across the majority of the mining sector and in particular nickel.. I.e. Short term production, Mining technology and Exploration..

The main reason for my investment is the fact that Barnes Hill is about to go into production. IMO short term Iron Ore production will create cash flow and will significantly reduce the need for capital raising which will avoid dilution. Following on from Iron produciton is nickel. From what I understand, Nickel is the main focus of PRW at Barnes Hill and the Iron simply adds to the investment case. With finance partners such as DOW and Caterpillar, I think you would have to be mad to not think that PRW is an excellent buy at these levels..

To add to the fact that the comapny will have short term cashflow from production, the processing technology which Proto has a majority shareholding in could also prove to be highly lucrative. As someone who has been involved in this sector as an investor for a number of years, I understand how this technology could revolutionize the Nickel industry. When you compare this technology to other competitors such as Direct Nickel, you'll understand what I'm talking about.

On top of short term production and the technology, PRW is entering joint ventures with other companies to explore their projects.. From what I know, PRW has acquired 9.5 Million shares in Victory Mines (ASX:VIC) which is equal to around $2M. In addition to this, they have also retained 30% of the project.. Not a bad deal in my opinion!! This seems to be a good approach which allows Proto to continue to explore without investing significant capital in doing so.

If you were to value Proto's holding in the technolgoy at $500,000, in addition to the $2M of Victory shares, these investments are worth $2.5 Million of the $3.5 million market cap.

Surely investors do not seriously think that Barnes Hill Iron and Nickel production coupled with the potential of Proto's exploration projects are only worth around $1M?????

----------------------------------------
    Do your own research..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.