ALA 3.57% 14.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Can I make a few points here. I am fully supportive of SUDA and...

1. 4,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Can I make a few points here.

I am fully supportive of SUDA and still believe it will deliver.
    One announcement coming up, does not fill me full of the confidence I once had for a SP bolter type of announcement. I am aware as all of you are that SUDA has fallen victim to a sure thing announcement as it were on Armitist until the Ebola scenario hit us. Again another "almost made it" scenario. Sure that is delayed but for how long?
    They tell us now 2015. Oh well !

I have lost some faith now in the constant impending deals and the myriad of reasons why we cant get there.

I am ladened with a s**t load of stock now as many in here are.
    I know that it will recover, but its the usual practice of waiting and waiting. I should be used to it.

We can only place some glimmer of hope on the December announcement ( That's right December is here) will pull this back to reasonable levels.

I do not wish to dampen the sprits, I am pretty much over it, so everyone feel encouraged to continue the positive banter. I will watch and read.

I will however be glad when it does jump.
    Rest assured though I think this time I will let go of my position and do what others ( who haven't fallen in love with SUDA do) and come back again later.

HOLD HOLD HOLD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $152.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.8¢ 14.0¢ $82.17K 569.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 397956 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 313002 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.