DKO 0.00% 5.6¢ dakota minerals limited

Moving Forward

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    Management are working tirelessly.
    Its comforting to know that the Team at DKO take thier retail shareholders situation very seriously.
    Sources are suggesting that Mount Magnent will be back at Lynas to "drill the bejesus"out of it very soon-Within the next few weeks -As Quoted by our MD.
    Suggestions that it's going to be months before any more results seems to be incorrect by my way of thinking as drill samples sent off maybe reported on within 14 days.
    It's highly likely we may get results from our next phase within 6 weeks
    An update on planned drillling will be made soon.
    Sampling at our other tenements north west and south east of Lynas are Also indeed a priority but our geologist who conducts this work is on leave for the next week with sampling and pegmatite mapping to commence shortly after that.
    So In the next four weeks we may have more details of priority targets at our other tenements.
    Also Our MD has been in Africa seeking out other oppurtunitys and It looks as though deposits in west Africa are also of interest.
    The management we have at DKO are also foward thinking a business plan that resembles a model similar to "Nemaska",a company on the Canadian exchange.
    To do this,the electricity used for a lithium carbonate factory has to be around 5c/kW to make it profitable-location?your guess is as good as mine-Scandinavia/Sweeden?
    "We have only just scratched the surface" and the results to date show potential for more thick,high grade intercepts which is exactly what we are hoping for.
    The strike is 1.2km the same length as AJM
    Argonaut have released figures of a estimate resource of 5mt (so far from 26 holes).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.