VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Moving forward, page-19

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Thanks for the education and dressing down foghorne, but nothing new, just keep playing the man. I like the fact that yourself and @goodoil21 continue to try and "educate" me but I'm doing just fine thanks. Believe me I've analysed this company and that's why I said it was a sell back at 9 cents. You just keep up the education and cries of "fundamentally nothing has changed" while your share price goes down everyday. I spend all my time looking for trend changes and "reading between the lines". It's astonishing that people "long and wrong" on this forum continue to go on about the "growth" in graphite like its astonishing and that the market has got it all wrong.

Well IMO the market is right. Graphite/batteries and growth have been a topic of discussion now for nearly 5 years since the SYR discovery and certainly the past 3 years when TON had its big run up etc. The knowledge factor over that period IMO has increased immensely and that is why these stocks are in the doldrums.

IMO you forget that there is a perfectly good incumbent in place, and its called synthetic graphite. I try to avoid any commodity that has a "substitute" as there is a point where the substitute provides better economics and for that reason there is always a "cap on the upside". In this case though synthetic is the standard which makes it tougher. Not to mention I have provided research reports outlining natural producers in China ramping up Synthetic production which will in turn provide economies of scale.

@The_Earl_of_Loxley

It's quite laughable how you speak of how cathartic it is putting me on ignore but I would say that's probably the umpteenth time you've said this and yet you still seem to respond to my posts all of the time. Funny that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $13.41K 2.693M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5182486 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14054725 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.