VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

BMF: @WW Thanks for the education and dressing down foghorne,...

1. 188 Posts.
    BMF: @WW
    Thanks for the education and dressing down foghorne, but nothing new, just keeps playing the man.
    BMF : Just like you have played us on this thread, not nice is it. IMO
    I like the fact that yourself and @goodoil21 continue to try and "educate" me but I'm doing just fine thanks. Believe me I've analysed this company and that's why I said it was a sell back at 9 cents.
    BMF: You complain about target slang but you single out individuals like picking candy cotton at the town fair. History in this stock is at best very very young let’s see who is right My 9 cents worth is you are IMO 90 cents short on this stock
    You just keep up the education and cries of "fundamentally nothing has changed" while your share price goes down every day.
    BMF: And you keep trying to save us day in and day out IMO WHY
    I spend all my time looking for trend changes and "reading between the lines". It's astonishing that people "long and wrong" on this forum continue to go on about the "growth" in graphite like its astonishing and that the market has got it all wrong.
    BMF : IMO you have too much time on your hands and you do not have ESP Further more I would love to be proven wrong but IMO no one can read between the lines , Prove it at the next AGM that you can read between the Lines.

Well IMO the market is right. Graphite/batteries and growth have been a topic of discussion now for nearly 5 years since the SYR discovery and certainly the past 3 years when TON had its big run up etc. The knowledge factor over that period IMO has increased immensely and that is why these stocks are in the doldrums.
    BMF :This is not WW’S market this is a world market and the ASX is a tiny little part of the world
    So IMO you are incorrect and misleading the good folk on the ASX on this VRC thread.
    Prove us wrong.

IMO you forget that there is a perfectly good incumbent in place, and it’s called synthetic graphite.
    BMF :IMO : Synthetic Graphite born out of Fossil fuels just like internal combustion engine going the same way as the DODO bird
    I try to avoid any commodity that has a "substitute" (BMF:Then why are you here IMO you should be on the GM thread with this statement) as there is a point where the substitute provides better economics and for that reason there is always a "cap on the upside". In this case though synthetic is the standard which makes it tougher. Not to mention I have provided research reports outlining natural producers in China ramping up Synthetic production which will in turn provide economies of scale.
    BMFlease refer to the above statement regarding fossil fuels as the Chinese are the biggest market in the world for EV’S

@The_Earl_of_Loxley

It's quite laughable how you speak of how cathartic it is putting me on ignore but I would say that's probably the umpteenth time you've said this and yet you still seem to respond to my posts all of the time. Funny that.
    BMF:I need to look up Cathartic ‘However it seems you have come to the end of saving VRC Stakeholder’s from a fate worse than Death IMO your agenda was to enlighten everyone on this thread of your perception and insight of the future not just in Graphite or game changing materials. But IMO to ram down our throats more carbon cancer causing fossil burning climate chocking crap that we have been exposed too for the last 150 years.
    IMO on behalf of the modern world we can make our own decisions without you rhetoric.
    Regards BMF of the free world.
    PS: I got it you work in OIL AND GAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.