AJX 0.00% 0.9¢ alexium international group limited

Moving forward

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    There is a lot of emotion out there from AJX shareholders – I actually don’t understand what it is all about.

Business building goes in stages and will have at various time different needs and need different types of people, horse for courses as they say.

AJX needed a Nik type person and he made a big difference and a big impact.  He got us to where we are now, including having the wisdom to appoint his successor, at the right time in my opinion.

Note that this appointment is not another Nik type person, it is somebody called Dirk and he is wired completely different from Nik as a number of AJX shareholders have already observed.

Nik saved AJX and got it flying – it’s like making an omelette you break some eggs and make a bit of a mess as well – for AJX Nik was the right man at the right time in the right place.

Thank you Nik, well done, we are now a company actually making money.

The first report with Dirk in control (not yet fully but he will be by next report) and we already notice he has a different approach and modus operandus.   

Over the last 6 to 9 months while being prepared to take over as CEO he will have no doubt developed his own strategies and his vision going forward; as from just about now we should see his approach to running AJX coming into effect step by step.

Calm, cool and collective, which inspires confidence, is what AJX need.

So my suggestion to all have is to have confidence in AJX (for the first time we are actually making money) and in Dirks leadership, which I like.

Walko

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $4.731K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 986958 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.