AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Moving forward

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Well thought it was time to start a new thread now AGM is over and a new era has begunIMO  in AJX world.
    If I am honest I feel we are at the stage where I thought we we were a fews years ago except we are now launching from 24 mill revenue instead of next to nothing revenue with, but hey as long as we get there.

There has been a lot of info made available in the last month or so under the Dirk regime which truly makes me think we are at the cusp of getting to where we should be, so I am just putting up a bit of an approximate timeline of what is supposed to be happening over the next 12 months or so.
    This information is taken from what has publicly been stated

Just to start dont have a timeline on this but from 31st Oct Newsletter
    Alexium is currently selling to or actively scaling up products with market leaders in key platform product areas of military, outdoor fabrics/tenting, apparel/active wear, bedding, pillows. Each of these individual contracts has not been announced on ASX, in keeping with the more institutional announcement strategy but together they are material in revenue terms, which has started to reflect in the high margin growth demonstrated in our quarterly releases.

approximate within 3 month timeline
    New customers coming online and scaling up products in the short and long term(31st oct newsletter)

e. Alexium is seeing the success of this effort with the launch of our Alexicool™ technology with a strategic partner in China. We have shipped the first commercial order with the first production run scheduled for the 2nd week in November. Ramp up and expansion is expected in Q1 calendar year 2018 as our partner further penetrates retailers for these markets.(31st oct newsletter)

The first Alexiflam NF production trials with both our direct sales, license and distribution partners are likely to occur prior to the end of the calendar year. (31st oct newsletter)Discussions with potential partners in this space are underway and advancing rapidly(Nov presentation)

Military
    We expect to be able to update the market with news on our military efforts soon.(31st oct newsletter).
    Over the last quarter, the focus of the effort has largely been tweaking the breathability of the fabric to ensure a successful result in a future field evaluation but minimizing the heat flux through the fabric during a fire event: • Alexium’s Partner, a current supplier of U.S. Military uniforms, is finalizing the fabric construction and FR treatment. • Next phase is procurement which includes hazard assessment, limited user evaluations (i.e. field trials) and specification writing • The Company expects that process to commence within FY2018(Nov presentation)
    Successful final results are possible as early as Q3 FY2018 for when initial procurement could start(CEO address agm)

Approximate within 6 month timeline
    Over the next six months, Alexium expects key projects in two new sectors protective coatings and resins and disposable healthcare nonwovens to convert into active sales: • Nonwovens are the predominant textiles used in markets that consume high volumes of low-cost, disposable fabrics • The company is in late stages of product validation and scale-up with customers in both resins and nonwovens • Represents a significant expansion outside of bedding and the first significant revenue Alexium would realize outside of textiles(Nov presentation)

More than tripled high margin revenue customers over the course of FY2017 with an additional 4x increase in customer base forecasted over the course of FY2018(CEO adress)

Approximate within 12 months timeline and beyond
    In the next year, we expect continued expansion into other components of the mattresses and lower price/higher volume mattresses which will potentially increase sales volumes by a factor of 400-500%. Additional growth opportunities lie in Europe, where Alexium is just starting to build on our initial foothold.(CEO address)
    CONTINUED GROWTH IN HOME TEXTILES Expansion in bedding will continue to drive revenues upward: • Planned expansion into the pillow market with Pegasus Home Fashions, a major supplier into “Big Box” retailers (i.e. Walmart or Bed, Bath, and Beyond) (Nov presentation)

In 2017, Alexium developed the first-ever wicking-PCM combination which is 30 wash durable. Alexium is currently in implementation and scale-up with global market leaders in this ultra-high-volume market. News will be released as and when these new opportunities are finalized or through our quarterly market updates depending on size (CEO address)

With the recent US CPSC decision on organohalogens, Alexium has been educating end tent retailers on the hazards of current flame retardant treatments and has made significant headway towards new revenue streams.(CEO address)
    Planned penetration into highly eco-conscious tenting market space in FY18: • Market represents a massive opportunity with over 70 million meters of fabric treated annually in the global market • Alexium’s all-in-one Oeko-Tex Certified tent fabric treatment (including FR, water repellency, coatings and binders) expected to be highly disruptive • Customer trials are underway(Nov presentation)

In the flame retardant space alone, approximately 65% of an estimated $8.2B market are organohalogens, a class of material for which the US CPSC just began the rulemaking process to ban in the United States. An estimated 56% of that total organohalogen consumption is in the United States ($2.9B) and in need of an alternative solution. Alexium has currently penetrated only a small fraction of that total as much of market has awaited bans before acting which provides us with a very large upside potential.  Many potential customers are not only aware of our products but have done initial trials and are ready to act when the bans come into place(31st oct Newsletter)

Identify further addressable gaps both inside and outside of textiles • Guide future R&D and sales efforts • Identify key strategic partners to drive market penetration in areas outside our current expertise(Nov presentation)

Anyway lots going on sounds like company is growing in all aspects, IMO it truly is a great time to be invested,
    Will be interesting to see how close to the approximate timelines things eventuate.

Also feel free to add things I defintely wont have covered them all

All my view stand to be corrected, lets hope there is still some strength left in the shareprice upwards momentum, wish the best for all have a great dayeveryone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2784038 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 303203 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.