AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

I would have much preferred them to not make statements along...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    I would have much preferred them to not make statements along those lines and to just keep beating expectations with revenue or announcements of confirmed new business.

I don't see anything wrong with these statements as long as they are confident of achieving them. As the bedding market is one which the company has now 'pardon the pun' embedded as currently the primary source of revenue, you'd hope that this 400-500% forecast is based on on-going discussions already had with their partners. If it is just another throwaway line then I agree with your statement and the company will be punished again if they don't also walk the walk.

is for Dirk, and the directors to just keep buying on market and put their money where their mouth is re SP/value disparity.

As we know this is exactly what Gavin has been doing. Of course it always feels a lot better when directors buy on-market but every director has different financial circumstances and I don't think a lack of director buying is necessarily a reflection on whether they think there is a disparity in the SP value or where they see the future being for AJX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $1.701K 143.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 149317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 55000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.