AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

I agree completely. Report the revenue in the bank, not the two...

1. 2,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    I agree completely. Report the revenue in the bank, not the two in the bush. Make any forward projections clear, honest and modest. I'm not encouraged at all by Dirk's claims here.

I would be shocked if they achieved the 500% increase even by 2019 FY, I do not at all expect them to get anywhere even close this FY, but would obviously be happy if they did. If you ask me, I believe it is more likely that the next half year will show essentially zero progress towards this target and the sentiment will drop again along with the SP - which is why I only put a smidgeon into AJX this time around.

I'd be happy enough if they got a 10 to 20% revenue increase each half, that should be a good result in anyone's books. But in light of the 500% expectations now set, those sort of solid results will be instead taken as poor.

I think this is a very good speculative buy, as part of your diverse speculative section of your portfolio, if you are patient enough to wait 3 or 4 years for the regulatory changes to have any chance of paying off, keeping in mind that the hoped for bonanza could just as easily never even occur - you must be prepared for that possibility also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $15.51K 1.509M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6257398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 330754 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.