AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

The new style of communication has said to be in line with that...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    The new style of communication has said to be in line with that of institutions rather than that of retail shareholders, I know and most others know that institutional support is very handy and indeed can be crucial in the long run.

However Alexium have decided not to sell shares to retail holders previously for CR purposes and only to institutions (at a discount) and it's come back and taken a big bite out of our rear end (who made those decisions?)

Hopefully if we need to fund anything further for large contracts our past is remembered and taken into consideration. Retail holders still own the majority of shares and will for some time so appeasing institutions after the way we've been treated by them is not high on my agenda (management could've prevented some of this by not allowing them to sell so quickly after the CR's).

This is the last newsletter.

"Alexium’s transition to a more institutional communication style over the last nine months meant we have not announced each and every new sales contract which together adds cumulative material revenue streams. In that time, Alexium has continued to sign new business, and a large number of new customers have completed initial samples treatments, refinements and production trials which has enabled our customers to engage in product marketing to their customer base. The results of these efforts have been flowing through recently and are set to build as we continue to transition to these higher margin products and customers away from the lower margin business which helped build brand awareness."

https://hotcopper.com.au/documentdownload?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvTDYC5ga9yBGZof1hke92GA==

I personally back a strategy of not over promising and under delivering however there does need to be some hope for shareholders built in, realistically achievable targets should be announced without over doing the upside. If we sign new contracts then give the worst case scenario instead of the best case scenario, that way it looks great when it looks like we outperformed our targets.

It's easy to sell hype but very hard to fix the damage that comes after it's missed!
    (reference the last 4 years)

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $16.24K 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7392398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.